Seeking Help Any Android Smart Box with FTA channels

Need Suggestion for android box which supports to view JIO TV App in TV.

Need Suggestion for android box which supports to view JIO TV App in TV.
You can get those cheap Android TV boxes like H96 Max, MXQ Pro, etc. Those don't come with Android TV OS, instead they come with Android for Tablets. So you can easily use JioTV app on them. But othere like Mi TV Box or FireTV Stick come with Android TV, so JioTV won't work on them.

You can get those cheap Android TV boxes like H96 Max, MXQ Pro, etc. Those don't come with Android TV OS, instead they come with Android for Tablets. So you can easily use JioTV app on them. But othere like Mi TV Box or FireTV Stick come with Android TV, so JioTV won't work on them.
Dude, you are kind of a genius. Somebody was eating my head seeking for a similar device. Ended up getting a firestick.

Even I regreted updating my Mi TV as it came with something similar like the tablet OS. Apps like MEGA stopped installing altogether. So did my ability to use my TV as a touchscreen device. Tablet OS is ideal to use when tv doesn't support mobile versions of the app.

Dude, you are kind of a genius. Somebody was eating my head seeking for a similar device. Ended up getting a firestick.

Even I regreted updating my Mi TV as it came with something similar like the tablet OS. Apps like MEGA stopped installing altogether. So did my ability to use my TV as a touchscreen device. Tablet OS is ideal to use when tv doesn't support mobile versions of the app.
Only downside is that they come with Widevine L3 support, not L1. So you can't watch Netflix and Prime Video in HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock