Any Chance of Animax at ADTV?

• Thread starter Arijit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 3,959

Arijit

Reaction score
Recently, Animax re-added back to TataSky after 4 years long gap. There's huge demand for it. So any chance of Animax re-added back to ADTV after 3 years gap? I had to take TataSky + Transfer just for Animax -.-

They will probably add it soon. I had sent a mail to ADTV a month back, they replied me that they are already in the process of introducing Animax. Still, till now it didn't got added. Even I shifted to Tata Sky this month for viewing Animax.

im waiting Animax from past 4 years in Airtel & dish tv.....and still waiting for My most Fav Channel

rajkkummari said:
im waiting Animax from past 4 years in Airtel & dish tv.....and still waiting for My most Fav Channel

why r u waiting just go for cable and other dth that are providing animax :p

sourabhs20 said:
why r u waiting just go for cable and other dth that are providing animax :p

i have already....two DTH and how many DTH & Cable buy for one channel & two TVs

rajkkummari said:

you have done a mistake bro instead of dish tv u must choose tatasky :nj ..

Sai Jai said:
you have done a mistake bro instead of dish tv u was choosed tatasky :nj ..

when i have choosed dish tv....Dish tv having upper hand with Two Exclusive Telugu channels Tollywood & Cine21

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock