Any chance to hear Sun FM

meetdilip

Reaction score
Does Airtel DTH HD offers only video channels ? Any way to hear SUN FM (any station) on DTH ?

there is already radio channels (imusicspace) available on airtel.why you want fm from dth?

First it was Worldspace radio channels/....
then they removed it....
aftr that ther was not a single radio channel..

now only these ch. are available.
1.Shraddha
2.Magikbox - kids
3.Falak - Ghazals
4.Farishta - Retro Hindi
5.Madhuri - Malayalam
6.Sonar - Bengali
7.Spandana - Telugu
8.Sparsha - kannada
9.Surabhi - Marathi
10.Thenisai - Tamil
11.Tunak - Punjabi
12.Umang - Gujarati

Credit for list...Shawl_who:tup

Having Sun FM in DTH would have been nice. They are the best. I don't think it will be difficult to do. Having local FM is a good thing. Feels like home. May be there are too much Radio channels.

meetdilip said:
Having Sun FM in DTH would have been nice. They are the best. I don't think it will be difficult to do. Having local FM is a good thing. Feels like home. May be there are too much Radio channels.

Radio Mirchi is the best and No.1 Fm and Sun Fm in one of the Worst only.

meetdilip said:
Is DD Direct Plus worth it ? Do they have enough channels ?

one time investment,you will get arround 90 channels soon.but not worth for south people.

praveenpersonel said:
meetdilip said:

Radio Mirchi is the best and No.1 Fm and Sun Fm in one of the Worst only.

I personally prefer Sun FM. Not that I have any allergy to Radio Mirchi.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock