• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 11,090

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
as we know tata sky removing 2 more channels today and also soon animax so any channel coming now? :huh

i want mastiii,sony mix,movies now......all in sd view coz i am using tata sky sd :lol

post what you think about it here....

yes admn i also want some music channels like mastii, b4u music and sony mix with movies now and b4u movies. if any of these 2 or 3 channels are added. it will be nice and good for me.

Yes, right sir. Tatasky must add some good channels which mentioned above. But i am little doubtful, so keep your fingers crossed.

i am getting a intution that by removing 4 channls, they r planning to add espn hd for f1 indian grand prix. if that happens i will not b happy, i believe that they should few good standard channels

@Dino:- Whats the connection of removal of SD channels with addition of HD channel??? They have a separate TP for HD channels. So they can't add any HD channel by removing SD channel.

well its not necessary that they have seperate tp for hd so they cant add hd chs on other tps,they can if they want

Hope we can see new entertainment channels like Sony Mix,9X Tashan and others......

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock