Any one facing signal issue on airtelkdth?

saviogoveas

Reaction score
I am facing signal issue since the last 3 days. I get the error code B001, even when the weather is clear. I checked all the cable connections, but everything seems to be okay. Even the dish has not been touched by any one.
If its got to do with heavy rains, then airtel is the MOST DELICATE dish, since in the past, I had Dish Tv, but never faced any signal issue even when it rained heavily. It used to go for few minutes, and the channels would resume soon. But this is not the case with airtel Tv Since the past four and a half years, I am using airtel, and every year, I face the similar issue, and have to spend money for their visiting charges.

May be your dish needs realignment to get maximum signals. I am not facing any such issues.

saviogoveas said:
May be Bro. But not even one channel can be viewed

Try to reallign the dish yourself or call the technician,it might be due to low signal strength and Quality

Dear 'saviogoveas' brother! As advised by 'kumarvishwas' and 'buddy' brothers I too think that your dish needs realignment and make sure that it remains in between 80 to 85 degree then there will be no issues of signal problem. But make sure that not more then 85 and not less then 80 degree. This I can tell you as because at the time of installation the technician shared with me when he was realigning my Airtel dish. Try this may be your issue might get solved.

SanjeevChoudhury said:
Dear 'saviogoveas' brother! As advised by 'kumarvishwas' and 'buddy' brothers I too think that your dish needs realignment and make sure that it remains in between 80 to 85 degree then there will be no issues of signal problem. But make sure that not more then 85 and not less then 80 degree. This I can tell you as because at the time of installation the technician shared with me when he was realigning my Airtel dish. Try this may be your issue might get solved.

Thnx a lot Bro

saviogoveas said:
Thnx a lot Bro

Dear 'saviogoveas' brother! You are always welcome. It will give much pleasure for all of us if your problem gets resolve at the earliest. Do let us know if your issue gets solved.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock