Seeking Help Any online process for channel selection in GTPL?

• Thread starter TG03
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 1,600

TG03

Reaction score
hi guys,
I'm new to this forum.....

after this tria's new rule, its been very frustration for me.....

all the main channels have been stopped, i have submitted my form to lco and he's saying it will be get activated around 14 of feb......

is there any way or process that i can select whatever channels i want online ?

its very frustrating to talk with the lco guy, as either he don't know much about this or don't want to help....
he's just saying that it will be better if i select one of this pack gtpl has categorized....

i want to select channels as per my wish, i don't want to use gtpl's pre defined plans....

so, any way to skip the lco guy and do it my self whatever changes i want to do? and pay the fees online.....?

hi guys,
I'm new to this forum.....

after this tria's new rule, its been very frustration for me.....

all the main channels have been stopped, i have submitted my form to lco and he's saying it will be get activated around 14 of feb......

is there any way or process that i can select whatever channels i want online ?

its very frustrating to talk with the lco guy, as either he don't know much about this or don't want to help....
he's just saying that it will be better if i select one of this pack gtpl has categorized....

i want to select channels as per my wish, i don't want to use gtpl's pre defined plans....

so, any way to skip the lco guy and do it my self whatever changes i want to do? and pay the fees online.....?
U dont have any option to pay or select channels online other then lco.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock