Any package on 3/4 years DishtHD deactive box ???

hingorjo

Reaction score
Friend is thier any package on recharge of 3/4 years deactive box ? ...if their is any package plz tell me how to avail that package ? My dishtv HD stb is not recharged since 3/4 years but now i want to recharge my stb

Recharge Rs 100 after calling customer care that box will activate with the recharge,then you can avail Rs 99 pack and add HD packs which are cheaper than SD packs

Thanks for rply both of u bro,s ....i want to is their any package available on deactive boxs ? As their was before a package of recharge for 3 months and get added 3 months free of cost on 90 days deactive boxes ....that type of package is available on my box or not ?

Thanks for rply both of u bro,s ....i want to is their any package available on deactive boxs ? As their was before a package of recharge for 3 months and get added 3 months free of cost on 90 days deactive boxes ....that type of package is available on my box or not ?
I believe these kind of offers are user specific, you need to call customer care and check.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock