Any South HD Combo Pack Available In Airtel DTH HD+

RE: South HD Combo Pack Available In Airtel DTH HD+

What is the price of South :hd combo pack..? :huh

South HD Combo Top Up
price: ruppes 72 per month

You would get Sun HD, Sun Music HD,Asianet HD
I am not sure with Mazhavil Manorama HD but this also should be in this package since new channel and South channel too.

Yes south HD combo top up @ 72 per month and suntv hd, sun music hd, asianet hd, mazhavil manorama HD is available in this top up and I has subscribed to it and you can also confirm it with customer care

eb104c084ed42293b23b43acd5c21394.jpg

abhi123 said:
Yes south HD combo top up @ 72 per month and suntv hd, sun music hd, asianet hd, mazhavil manorama HD is available in this top up and I has subscribed to it and you can also confirm it with customer care
South top up means what abt Telugu.. it is also south language na... Airtel doing lot of hidden things and making the people foolish..

jeeva@sathy said:
South top up means what abt Telugu.. it is also south language na... Airtel doing lot of hidden things and making the people foolish..

Gemini HD is available @45 per month and is not available in south combo HD and I have been activated separately with south combo HD top up

abhi123 said:
Gemini HD is available @45 per month and is not available in south combo HD and I have been activated separately with south combo HD top up

I know bro .but adtv south hd top up they cheating customers

Sun TV HD, Sun Music HD, KTV HD and Gemini TV HD are Ala carte Pack price Rs. 20 per month for South India and Rs. 40 per month for REST OF INDIA on HD SUPERSTAR On Dish TV

Asianet HD and Mazhavil Manorama HD will adds on Dish tv on soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock