Any "Stranger Things" fans?

Reaction score
Stranger Things season 2 release date is Friday 27th October!

After awesome "It" I'm waiting for the second season even more!

Reactions: Omi
Stranger Things season 2 release date is Friday 27th October!

After awesome "It" I'm waiting for the second season even more!
I watched whole first season it was average agree that the idea behind the whole thing is amazing, and the storyline with the mom and the whole lights thing was pretty fantastic, but I always felt like they were putting so much emphasis on things that didn't matter, like why did the teenage girl get what seemed like more screentime than anyone else, which usually revolved around teenage drama with the occasional part of an episode where they actually realize the real problems.

But they got a waaayyy bigger budget for season 2 and the trailer looks really good

I watched whole first season it was average agree that the idea behind the whole thing is amazing, and the storyline with the mom and the whole lights thing was pretty fantastic, but I always felt like they were putting so much emphasis on things that didn't matter, like why did the teenage girl get what seemed like more screentime than anyone else, which usually revolved around teenage drama with the occasional part of an episode where they actually realize the real problems.

You mean the sister? Yeah, but it's tv series, they need too put something on a screen, aside from the main story)

Will become a fan if they reduce the subscription price 😊😁

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock