Seeking Help any Sun DTH users ??

IamTRoy4

Reaction score
My friend (neighbor) purchased Sun Direct SD connection at ₹1800, he got 6 months of Bengali DPO 1 pack (available entertainment, few infotainment & sports channels), which will be charged ₹198/month after 2nd June 2020.

Here's my question,
Does he need to pay ₹153 (NCF) + Curated Pack = over ₹350/month from 3rd June 2020 for the same pack?
or Sun Curated packs offers NCF+channels price included together?

One more question,
Can he subscribe to any bouquets/a-la-carte along with Sun Curated/Add-on pack?

Thanks guys!
Visit Login - SunDTH to login to your neighbor's DTH account. No password is needed for getting inside. You can use either the Registered Mobile Number or the DTH's Smart Card Number to login. Password is needed only to view Profile Details. The default password is the word 'password'.

Once you login to the website, you can view all available Base Packs, Subscription Packs (Broadcaster Bouquets and Sun Direct Bouquets) and all available a-la-carte channels as well -- along with their prices.

Or you can choose to use the Sun Direct mobile app instead. Login and usage process is pretty much the same as the website.

Last edited:
No need to pay additionally for NCF. Total Pack Price @ RS 198 p.m. Bengali 1 DPO.

No need to pay additionally for NCF. Total Pack Price @ RS 198 p.m. Bengali 1 DPO.
I wish that my Airtel DTH packages would also come with NCF included..
Airtel's WB SD plus pack of ₹183 is almost same as Sun Direct's Bengali DPO 2A ₹251 pack. But Airtel charges NCF of ₹153 extra, Sun doesn't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock