anybody knows how to customize google now launcher ??

santosh

Banned
Reaction score
Guys I need help for my moto droid turbo .
The pre installed Google now launcher comes up with white app icon background mode ..
It's irritating as well as consumes more power so I want to customize it . If anyone knows it how to change , kindly reply here :hs

Drop one app on top of another to create a folder. Long-press on a blank area of home screen to add widgets or change wallpapers and Google Now settings. And drag and flick unwanted app shortcuts away to remove them. Much of this stuff will be the same as your built-in launcher, or any popular custom launcher.

Bishnu15 said:
Drop one app on top of another to create a folder. Long-press on a blank area of home screen to add widgets or change wallpapers and Google Now settings. And drag and flick unwanted app shortcuts away to remove them. Much of this stuff will be the same as your built-in launcher, or any popular custom launcher.

There is no option bro

You cannot customize Google launcher to change the background. Install nova launcher prime and it has night mode.

ilikered said:
You cannot customize Google launcher to change the background. Install nova launcher prime and it has night mode.

I am worried if other launchers will consume more battery

santosh said:
I am worried if other launchers will consume more battery
Nova launcher is excellent. Don't worry about battery.

santosh said:
Is there any possible way that I could launch touchwiz theme
It supports icon packs, there are so many available and TouchWiz will be one of them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock