Anyone has Polimer Cable Service?

• Thread starter Viki
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 3,832

Viki

Reaction score

My LCO in mood to change from SCV to Polimer.

How is the service?

HD and SD channels List?

This's first time i am hear this name bro :shy ,is it polimer cable from polimer tv bro :huh

Vicky said:
This's first time i am hear this name bro :shy ,is it polimer cable from polimer tv bro :huh
Yes.

They seems has 70 HD channels.

Yes.. my LCO connected some time back Polimer cable service. It's name is VK digital cable service. check other details in google.

Viki said:

How is the service?

HD and SD channels List?

HI Viki,

Its VK Vision, they have good package and good HD quality too,

Only sun group channels are costly each 40 rs...

Viki said:

How is the service?

HD and SD channels List?

Vicky said:

Polimer cable is called as VK Digital and we are currently discussing the same in the following thread, Link Removed

As far as analogue is concerned, i see that VK gives 2 sports channels and much fewer English and Tamil channels. So those who are pure sports fan and don't care the rest would find VK useful.

But those who want English and Tamil channels in more numbers and don't care about sports would find SCV beneficial.

Which area are you from? Will your LCO replace STB free of cost or offer any discount for the same?

--
Link Removed

HOUSE-MD said:
Polimer cable is called as VK Digital and we are currently discussing the same in the following thread, Link Removed

As far as analogue is concerned, i see that VK gives 2 sports channels and much fewer English and Tamil channels. So those who are pure sports fan and don't care the rest would find VK useful.

But those who want English and Tamil channels in more numbers and don't care about sports would find SCV beneficial.

Which area are you from? Will your LCO replace STB free of cost or offer any discount for the same?

--
Link Removed
Sholinganallur Area.

I use HD boxes , would be great if I can digital (SD/HD) channels list.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock