Anyone know Tiruppur/coimbatore RM or ASM or distributor contact

Gowmara

Reaction score
I need to start Dth sale business. Anyone know Tiruppur/coimbatore RM or ASM or distributor contact number

If u want to sale all company DTH products, go to near by shop who sells dth products and ask them the sales executive number or the area distributor number of respective companies. They can help you.

If u want to sale all company DTH products, go to near by shop who sells dth products and ask them the sales executive number or the area distributor number of respective companies. They can help you.
Thanks Rajesh. I got the number from local store. That dealer is not responding properly. So I want to contact the direct RM. So he will force the dealer

Thanks Rajesh. I got the number from local store. That dealer is not responding properly. So I want to contact the direct RM. So he will force the dealer
It depends on area., but no other option other than contacting them. Try other area shops then.. particularly the shop which sells more dth products.

Call me i will help u

Moderator Edit: You are not allowed to share personal contact number publicly. Use conversation system for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock