DDF Exclusive AP 24x7 will be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many fta channels removing because of Airtel asking more carriage fees breaking trai rule

Bad news on Telugu new year, 2 Telugu channels going to be removed :mad:
I think removal is good news. Too many channels, more so Telugu News channels, is leading to who can find spicier news and fake news and telecast that for tamasha and TRPs. Maybe lesser channels would lead to better content.

Plus, do we need so many news channels?

I think removal is good news. Too many channels, more so Telugu News channels, is leading to who can find spicier news and fake news and telecast that for tamasha and TRPs. Maybe lesser channels would lead to better content.

No we don't need more news channels but we need replacement channels like etv plus HD, etv cinema HD and studio one etc.

No we don't need more news channels but we need replacement channels like etv plus HD, etv cinema HD and studio one etc.
Ap 24×7 is in critical condition to survive bcoz they are in huge loss...
Is there any chances for studio one???

Svc5We9.png

LCN 924 Blank Screen with Scroll

xSrqvOb.png

I do not agree. Viewers should have the right to choose the channel they like. AP 24x7 is good compared to TV9 Telugu and ABN Andhra Jyothi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock