Apna Time Bhi Aayega | 20th Oct Mon-Fri 7:00pm @ ZEETV

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Zee TV to produce a new show titled Apna Time Aayega. The story of Apna Time Aayega will revolve around a young and aspirational middle-class girl who aims to achieve a lot of success in life and earn immense money and respect for her father and herself.

The girl’s dream will be shattered by her father’s employer who happens to be from Jaipur’s royal family.The casting for the show has begun and the show might soon hit the tube.

Check out the plot of Zee TV’s upcoming show Apna Time Aayega

This show seems like the revised remake of Zee Telugu 's Mudda Mandaram! Already remade in all other southern languages !

This show seems like the revised remake of Zee Telugu 's Mudda Mandaram! Already remade in all other southern languages !
I don't think so by the promo! In Muddha Mandaram the story was little bit different and the girl was shown uneducated and flower vendor here it's different.

Last edited:
I don't think so by the promo! In Muddha Mandaram the story was little bit different
That's why I said it seems like revised remake! You can check Sembaruthi (Zee Tamil) , Chembaruthi (Zee Keralam) and Paaru (Zee Kannada)

In hindi version they are showing the heroine as a bold women,only that's missing in the original and the other versions!

That's why I said it seems like revised remake! You can check Sembaruthi (Zee Tamil) , Chembaruthi (Zee Keralam) and Paaru (Zee Kannada)

In hindi version they are showing the heroine as a bold women,only that's missing in the original and the other versions!
Yes may be it's revised version from Telugu serial.

Zee Marathi is original channel which has not done remake from other channels.
Till now the originals of the channel helped the channel a lot to be no.1 channel and then the serials were also remade in other languages but currently their original serials are not doing well ( old stretched serials like MNB, TJR has crossed more then 1000 episodes and now are running well) but the new original Serial which Zee Marathi brought before some days like Ladachi Mi Lek Ga and Devmanus has disappointed viewers because of story and actors that's the reason they are not No.1 , today they are at good position only because of their loved and good programs like Maza Hoshil Na serial and other Reality Shows.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock