Good News App Subscription with many paid tv channels free for dishtv subscribers

kanhakris

Reaction score
Watcho app available on playstore and app store has many live tv channels ( all zee channels and discovery channels, some news channels , including HD Channels ) which are provided as subscription. It also has general entertainment and movies, news, and ORIGINALS.
It is free for Dishtv / d2h subscribers.

after subscription over of 6 month's will they charge 150 rs from d2h account balance or we have to pay it using payment methods?

after subscription over of 6 month's will they charge 150 rs from d2h account balance or we have to pay it using payment methods?
In google play store , its written :
Get access to all premium content free of cost for the first 6 months. Special Subscription offers for DishTV & D2H customers. Early Bird Offer ends at 31st March 2019.

So maybe for all users it is free for first 6 months (if registered before 31 March, 2019). But for dishtv and d2h subscribers, it is free even after that.

In google play store , its written :
Get access to all premium content free of cost for the first 6 months. Special Subscription offers for DishTV & D2H customers. Early Bird Offer ends at 31st March 2019.

So maybe for all users it is free for first 6 months (if registered before 31 March, 2019). But for dishtv and d2h subscribers, it is free even after that.
Noo they said in terms and conditions after 6 months if we dont select any plan tgen they charge 30 rs monthly from d2h/dish account
Also there is no unsubscribe oe deactivate button

Also they dont have valid email id whenever i send me its return with recipient email id not found

They r cheating
When we logout n login there is popup which says device already exists

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock