Apps in Airtel Xstream box.

Ashpamy

Reaction score
Hey guys
Please help me out out, recently I installed airtel xstream box and I find it really good but some apps are missing from their play store, like Amazon music, sun nxt and I thought that it would have all the apps like our mobile have.
And how can I add my installed apps to my airtel xstream home so that I can easily access my TV channels and my install apps.

Amazon music is not available for android tv..
And how could you are expecting sunnxt app & jiotv app on a{rtel xtream box.
Obviously it will not not available for airtel box.
You should better buy sunnxt box instead of airtel if you are a sunnxt user

Sunnxt for Android TV had been withdrawn from Sun Network,Jio Tv will not be available for airtel box.

You can do sideload sun nxt app by downloading its apk file on your mobile, transfer it to TV and install it using any file explorer.

Hi I am facing a wired problem with my xstream box.. When ever I am connecting xstream box with my Bluetooth speaker.. The sound goes off.. I mean there is no sound from TV or speakers.
Any solution

Hi I am facing a wired problem with my xstream box.. When ever I am connecting xstream box with my Bluetooth speaker.. The sound goes off.. I mean there is no sound from TV or speakers.
Any solution
Yes ,if Bluetooth audio is enabled,system cuts tv audio signal

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock