Arasu Cable Chennai Channel List - Analog Mode

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
All,

As I mentioned in another thread, my cable operator swictched to Arasu tonight. In the mean time, I captured the channel list. He is giving both SCV and Arasu signals together. So, my STB is still playing SCV pay channels. In analog channel list, few of the channels from SCV are still there (not sure if they are from SCV. I am guessing since it is in the same position even after the switch over). Please find the list attached in excel format. Totally 88 channels are there with very large number of Tamil channels.

mjahabarsadiq said:
All,

As I mentioned in another thread, my cable operator swictched to Arasu tonight. In the mean time, I captured the channel list. He is giving both SCV and Arasu signals together. So, my STB is still playing SCV pay channels. In analog channel list, few of the channels from SCV are still there (not sure if they are from SCV. I am guessing since it is in the same position even after the switch over). Please find the list attached in excel format. Totally 88 channels are there with very large number of Tamil channels.

good work bro.

prakash_Tv said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
All,

good work. which area r u from bro. ?

prakash_Tv said:
prakash_Tv said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
All,

Velachery

mjahabarsadiq said:
prakash_Tv said:
prakash_Tv said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
All,

Velachery

hmm kk

nskaran said:
is sun tv included in arasu cable. :huh

yes. includes kalaignar tv, kalaingar seithigal and captain tv also. captain news is missing. but as per tv news arasu is not showing kalaignar group and captain group channels. i think it is happening in other parts of tamil nadu.

i would like to have mega musiq and mega24 in the channel list. also i am not sure whether all these channels will be available in the bade package if they are getting DAS licence.

one more thing i am worrying is to pay subscription for my SCV STB. reason is my operator may go with arasu permanently and scv is also changing their package from this month as per wording from my operator. :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock