Arasu Cable creating new LCO? Pros & Cons.

If new LCO's emerge in your area with Arasu Cable's support will you move to them (Anonymous Voting)

• Yes, Arasu is my Choice and LCO doesnt matter.

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No, I will stay with my current LCO and MSO doesnt matter.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

HOUSE-MD

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,

Arasu cable has been accused of awarding license to new LCO's to reach the people directly after current LCO's in Chennai failed to move towards Arasu.

If this is true let's check to see how many of us here think that they will support this move of Arasu Cable and move to the new LCO who would have Arasu subscription if it happens in your area and how many oppose the same. Since this quite a complicated subject the voting has been made anonymous, After casting your vote please post your ideas on this and also if possible please let us know the pros and cons of the these recent events.

==
Poll Question:

If new LCO's emerge in your area with Arasu Cable's support will you move to them (Anonymous Voting)?

Poll Choices:

1: Yes, Arasu is my Choice and LCO doesnt matter.

2: No, I will stay with my current LCO and MSO doesn't matter.
==

Related News: அரசு கேபிள் தரப்பில் பல முறை நேரில் சந்தித்து பேசுகையில்... அவர்கள் வெளிப்படையாகவே கூறிகின்றனர்.... ஆம், நாங்கள் தான் அதை (NON �ஆப்ரேட்டர் பிரிச்சினை) செய்கிறோம் என்று கூறுகின்றனர்...!!

சென்னையை பொறுத்த அளவில், கேபிள் துறைக்கு சிறிதும் சம்மந்தம் இல்லாத வகையில் [snip], கேபிள் டிவி தொழிலில் NON �ஆப்ரேட்டர்களை உருவாக்குவது என்ற பிரச்சினை,தொடர்ந்து நடந்து கொண்டிருக்கிறது... !! எனக் கூறியவர்,

ஆளும்கட்சியை சேர்ந்த முக்கியமான நபர்கள் அமைச்சர்கள், சட்டமன்ற உறுப்பினர்கள் மேலும் முக்கிய பொறுப்பில் உள்ளவர்கள் உள்பட பலர், இது போன்ற காரியத்தில் ஈடுபடுகின்றனர், என கூறினார்...!!

அரசு கேபிள் டிவி தலைவர் அவர்களை இது குறித்து சந்தித்து பேசுகையில்... அவருக்கு இது போன்ற நிர்பந்தங்கள் பரிந்துரை அழுத்தங்கள் தொடர்ந்து வருகிறது என அவர் வெளிப்படையாகவே கூறுவதாக தெரிவித்தவர்...மேலும் அவருக்கு வந்த கடிதங்களை முதற்கொண்டு எடுத்து காட்டும் சூழ்நிலை தான் தற்போது அரசு கேபிள் டிவி மூலமாக சென்னையில் நடந்து கொண்டிருக்கிறது..!!

மேலும் கடிதங்களை அனுப்பும் ஆளும்கட்சியை சேர்ந்த பொறுப்பில் உள்ளவர்கள்... இன்னாருக்கு, இந்த பகுதிக்கு அரசு கேபிள் இணைப்பு கொடுக்கவும் என வெளிப்படையாகவே குறிப்பிட்டு பரிந்துரை கடிதங்களை கொடுத்துள்ளனர்...!! என்ற அதிர்ச்சி தகவலையும் தெரிவித்தார்...

Source: TN Television

pearlpearl said:
Hi All,

Arasu cable has been accused of awarding license to new LCO's to reach the people directly after current LCO's in Chennai failed to move towards Arasu.

If this is true let's check to see how may of us here think that they will support this move of Arasu Cable and move to the new LCO who would have Arasu subscription if it happens in your area and how may oppose the same. Since this quite a complicated subject the voting has ben made anonymous, After casting your vote please post your ideas on this and also if possible please let us know the pros and cons of the these recent events.

==
Poll Question:

If new LCO's emerge in your area with Arasu Cable's support will you move to them (Anonymous Voting)?

Poll Choices:

1: Yes, Arasu is my Choice and LCO doesnt matter.

2: No, I will stay with my current LCO and MSO doesnt matter.
==

the choice is not with us.. its with LCO... there is no point on this poll... choosing a MSO is not like choosing a DTH.. we can never choose a MSO

Satvijay said:
the choice is not with us.. its with LCO... there is no point on this poll... choosing a MSO is not like choosing a DTH.. we can never choose a MSO

Please read again, my query is clear.

Arasu cable is being accused of creating new LCO's in Chennai to go live so the poll is valid.

The motive of the poll is to find if users will go to the new LCO if he has Arasu or will continue with the same LCO who is connected to whatever MSO. If a new LCO emerges in our areas then we do have a choice and many others may follow too.

pearlpearl said:
Please read again, my query is clear.

Arasu cable is being accused of creating new LCO's in Chennai to go live so the poll is valid.

The motive of the poll is to find if users will go to the new LCO if he has Arasu or will continue with the same LCO who is connected to whatever MSO. If a new LCO emerges in our areas then we do have a choice and many others may follow too.
may be.. but this will not work out unless our CM intervenes on this.

Satvijay said:
may be.. but this will not work out unless our CM intervenes on this.

If Arasu's motives are clear and if the plan is real then there wont be an intervention as already the LCO's across TN visited Fort several times to meet someone powerful and nothing seemed to have worked-out till date.

Also if Arasu creates new LCO's to take over Chennai then it clearly means that the present LCO's in Chennai don't want to join with Arasu (we can see that DAS license is not seems to be the only reason for them to not change sides) and Arasu is forced to make this drastic move as it is left with no option other than this to secure its objective.

If Arasu is successful in taking over at-least a few areas in Chennai then every other LCO's would be forced to join Arasu to stop new LCO's in their area or lose their business (we know what happened with Hathway and was anyone able to stop that?? History repeats itself.).

prakash_Tv said:
i hv already arasu cable tv connection ....

Well, just assume that if you don't have Arasu cable and if a new LCO from your area approaches you with Arasu cable, will you accept or not. Please vote as per your choice. :)

pearlpearl said:
Well, just assume that if you don't have Arasu cable and if a new LCO from your area approaches you with Arasu cable, will you accept or not. Please vote as per your choice. :)

always support for Arasu cable ;);)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock