Arasu cable to disconnect MEDIAPRO channels

aravindan

Reaction score
Arasu cable to disconnect MEDIAPRO channels.

MediaPro%20_Public%20Notice.jpg

Source:Tntelevision.com

this will not happen.. they will get into agreement and get back the channels. There is no point in running Cable tv business without these channels

aravindan said:
In place of Media pro, then what kind of channels arasu would give..?

There goes all the Major Eng Movie Channels, now Arasu becomes another SCV. Wrong issue at the wrong time, while moving into Chennai Arasu shouldn't have these issues as people would always view this is as a serious issue with Arasu and might be reluctant to move towards it.

But Media Pro can easily be brought back with proper negotiation if Arasu has the right people on board for this job. In business nothing is actually lost if we have the right people with us as they will always bring us back more than what we wish to have.

MP90077441.jpg

Satvijay said:
this will not happen.. they will get into agreement and get back the channels. There is no point in running Cable tv business without these channels

Yes, looks like a drama to get better price/discount.

Arasu is asking for 50% price reduction , if you are a Media Pro CEO will you agree for that?!

Viki said:
Arasu is asking for 50% price reduction , if you are a Media Pro CEO will you agree for that?!

50% of What? Business is too complex when seen from outside and if I'm a Media Pro CEO i will directly reach to Arasu and do what is best for my Company and for my clients. Please note, Arasu is a Monopoly and a Govt corporation so there is little that can be done other than to renegotiate and give them the channels to save the business.

HOUSE-MD said:
50% of What? Business is too complex when seen from outside and if I'm a Media Pro CEO i will directly reach to Arasu and do what is best for my Company and for my clients. Please note, Arasu is a Monopoly and a Govt corporation so there is little that can be done other than to renegotiate and give them the channels to save the business.

What a kind man you are to sacrifice company's profit for Arasu & it's client...I wish you were a Media Pro CEO...

BTW , 50% price reduction is not on the rate card price...It is on current price that they negotiated already...Ex. rate care price is Rs 100 and the current negotiated price is Rs 50...Arasu is asking for Rs 25...

without star Vijay tamil

star tv
zee tv

arasu will be dead in Chennai metro

even small town cable wont run without so many star or zee channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock