Are Saif and Kareena ready to go public?

Sirjee

Banned
Reaction score
They are together but speculations about their rift and split are talk of the town. Saif Ali Khan Pataudi and his lady love Kareena Kapoor are miffed with certain sections of media, who have been playing speculative stories about their breakup.

To put an end to all these rumours, the couple is planning to spill the beans of their ring exchange in the media. Highly placed sources said that Saif has invested a huge amount on his film 'Agent Vinod' and the speculations are likely to affect his under-production film.

If sources are to be believed, the couple is said to have consulted each other on phone to put the matter to rest by leaking the news of their engagement, which is said to have happened about eight months ago, at the Pataudi Palace.

Saif, who is currently shooting in London said, "I reassure our fans and well-wishers that all is well between me and Kareena. We are working hard but we always take out time for each other. All these rumours are disturbing and untrue, especially when families are brought into it in such bad taste. I wouldn't like to say anything more except that we are very happy together."
db

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock