Are Tatasky Customers going to miss India's Tour of New Zealand Series

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 3,725

DishHD

Reaction score
Has per my information the Problem between Neo and Tatasky is still not been sorted out, has Neo is the official Broadcaster of this series. Now may be Neo will take its revenge from Tatasky by not adding its channels on Tatasky and make them pay for what Tatasky has done to them Recently.

:huh

If neo channels aren't added then tatasky customers will be able to see only odi's which will be telecasted on dd.
@ Dish HD -All sports channels have to share live cricket match feeds with Doordarshan, of all one day internationals, T20s of national importance.

Interesting to see TS moves now! may be TS add these channels for time being by paying huge fee...

For The Same Problem I Talked With CC Today And Nodal Officer of Tata Sky And They Have Said That They Trying To Talk With Neo For Only India Tour Of Newzeland They Will Provide Neo Channels

Basil Ak said:
If neo channels aren't added then tatasky customers will be able to see only odi's which will be telecasted on dd.
@ Dish HD -All sports channels have to share live cricket match feeds with Doordarshan, of all one day internationals, T20s of national importance.

What About 2 important Test Match's

DishHD said:
What About 2 important Test Match's

they wont be shown on dd.
Read Thread 'Which Channel Telecast India V NewZeland Test & Odi Matches'
Post #6

NinadG said:
Interesting to see TS moves now! may be TS add these channels for time being by paying huge fee...

No NinadG Bro i don't think Neo will let off Tatasky so easily bcuz i think Now Neo is so badly pissed off with Tatasky. I think Neo will ask their all ads revenue money from Tatasky if they want to add Neo Sports channel again.

:D

Rushil.D said:
For The Same Problem I Talked With CC Today And Nodal Officer of Tata Sky And They Have Said That They Trying To Talk With Neo For Only India Tour Of Newzeland They Will Provide Neo Channels

I don't Think Neo will do this mistake again. They will never ever allow their Channel to be added just for a series or as on temporary basis and specially they will never give it off to Tatasky so easily after what Tatasky did to them recently.

You Forgot Bro From Long Time When Only Two Paid DTH Platforms Are Available In India Around 2006 Dish tv And Tata Sky In That Time Only Tata Sky Is Only Dth Who Carry Both Neo Channels
Dish Tv Added after long time in 2009

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock