Are you happy with new (2019) TRAI based satellite tv plans?

Are you happy with new TRAI based satellite tv plans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ankush Mehta bro your profile shows u use Dish TV. So u must be getting many Hindi Channels in FTA Pack via DD Free Dish ? Also Bhojpuri Channels. Urdu also.
Yes there are many fta Hindi channels but only few are worth watching, the only good thing is free star bharat, news channels and Punjabi channels

Earlier I was a pick by channel dishtv subscriber. I used to pay for every category of channels with main 5-6 Hindi entertainment channels, 2-3 hindi movie channels, 2 english movie, 3-4 english entertainment and 1-2 sports channels. This package was costing me around 200₹ per month. But now for 4 hindi entertainment channels only, the package costing 245.

I am dishtv user and happy about this trai rule because my old pack was 300 and was getting useless channels but now I am getting all my needed channels at the cost of 220

Last edited:
Now these Airtel guys are desperately trying to migrate long term plan users to monthly plans knowing how much they can loot now.

Now these Airtel guys are desperately trying to migrate long term plan users to monthly plans knowing how much they can loot now.
Airtel is not migrating LDP customers to monthly plans. They're allowing us to continue till it's validity ends.
In fact, they relaunched ARPs between 21-28 January so that more customers can take it as their profit will decrease NOW.

Last edited:
Iam Airtel digital TV customer where I am getting all HD with some SD channels in 441.00. Now If I think to take
all HD channels the price goes up to 750.00

Airtel is not migrating LDP customers to monthly plans. They're allowing us to continue till it's validity ends.
Yeah I should have put it in a better way. At least they are not forcefully migrating like how Tatasky has been doing.

Last edited:
Cable wala's monopoly is now over.
My neighbours use cable (DEN) & they're not knowing much about new tarrif. They're getting all SD channels at ₹175/ month & now our LCO told them that company has increased the monthly rent & after few days they've to pay around ₹250.
There's no option to select channels, they've to pay for all SD channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock