Are you happy with new (2019) TRAI based satellite tv plans?

Are you happy with new TRAI based satellite tv plans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By understanding new rule you mean just pay 153 (ncf fee) take all channels everyday and unsubscribe them before 12am? Then activate again and then deactivate before 12 am...

rinse and repeat

rinse and repeat

rinse and repeat......

Don't you think that's a bit too much for our everyday life to keep doing this?
Yeah, if this being misused too much. 30 day lock-in days are ahead of us. If channels are being charged on daily basis. Atleast be ethical and keep it for the day. Or in future you will regret when you accidentally add something with no option of removal for next 30 days.

By understanding new rule you mean just pay 153 (ncf fee) take all channels everyday and unsubscribe them before 12am? Then activate again and then deactivate before 12 am...

rinse and repeat

rinse and repeat

rinse and repeat......

Yes, why not? In our routine life we doing so many things repeatedly, does we stop doing our routine things as it's keep repeating on daily basis? No, so add this thing also in routine life.

rinse and repeat

rinse and repeat

rinse and repeat......

Never do this as it is unethical and immoral act. If one does this then do not crib about problems faced in life bcoz of society. We need to 1st be ourselves responsible, honest and rule abiding people before pointing fingers to others shortcomings or faults

Never do this as it is unethical and immoral act. If one does this then do not crib about problems faced in life bcoz of society. We need to 1st be ourselves responsible, honest and rule abiding people before pointing fingers to others shortcomings or faults
I did it once and twice. Am feeling guilty as hell.
Edit : Just for the sake of comparison of PQ. Not watching anything.

Yeah, if this being misused too much. 30 day lock-in days are ahead of us. If channels are being charged on daily basis. Atleast be ethical and keep it for the day. Or in future you will regret when you accidentally add something with no option of removal for next 30 days.

Was gonna say the same. Ur right bro. That's why never misuse any positive thing else it would become negative.

Yes, why not? In our routine life we doing so many things repeatedly, does we stop doing our routine things as it's keep repeating on daily basis? No, so add this thing also in routine life.

No bro. Because of few people doing this and if they remove this facility all customers are Gonna face issues just because few people misused it.

Easier said than done..

Like others said abuse it too much and we're gonna be shoved with 30 day lock-in periods or worse........

Last edited:
@Anish Pai @DJ Roy @JitzyJT
LTQliOr.jpg

Bro if my dth service provider don't have lock in period policy and if i observed it and I'm using it according to it then where is the question of misusing it? If I'm doing mischief with my provider and found any glitches in their portal and I'm using it then it called misusing of it, but here my dth service provider allowed me then I don't think I'm doing anything like misuse. Not few but many people including in our forum and out side world know about these policies and may be likewise me many using these but don't have courage to say that yes they are doing. Read the screen shot, it's pure my conversation with ts cc chat. No cut-past, nothing.

@Anish Pai @DJ Roy @JitzyJT
LTQliOr.jpg

Bro if my dth service provider don't have lock in period policy and if i observed it and I'm using it according to it then where is the question of misusing it? If I'm doing mischief with my provider and found any glitches in their portal and I'm using it then it called misusing of it, but here my dth service provider allowed me then I don't think I'm doing anything like misuse. Not few but many people including in our forum and out side world know about these policies and may be likewise me many using these but don't have courage to say that yes they are doing. Read the screen shot, it's pure my conversation with ts cc chat. No cut-past, nothing.
Even if the provider is allowing. It's still unethical. Why do you add a channel if you don't need by the end of night?

Even if the provider is allowing. It's still unethical. Why do you add a channel if you don't need by the end of night?
Tell me bro what is the need of a channel while your TV set is switched off in night while you are sleeping? Why to spend ₹ on it when there is no use of it. If there is no use of that channel then why don't you just remove it and on next fresh day you can have it and may be some more also you can have it. Bro in this beloved forum in somewhere I wrote to someone that "my money matters".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock