Discussion Are you in a position where you have taken a lot of channels that you don't watch ?

happy_penguin

Reaction score
The channels that I watch most are Aaj Tak HD, MTv Beats HD, 9X Jalwa, and Republic TV.

I have taken Discovery HD, Sony BBC Earth, Fox Life HD, TLC HD, Nat Geo HD, Nat Geo Wild HD.
In reality I watch none of the above. It may sound strange but in my case I can ask for new channels
but I can't cancel a channel. My LCO doesn't show any interest in doing that.

Are you in a position where you have taken a lot of channels that you don't watch ?

@happy_penguin bro. You can add and drop channel from GTPL KBPCL's portal yourself. But the only problem is channel you buy has lock-in period of 30 days where Airtel, Tata Sky and Sun Direct has 0 Day lock-in policy.

@happy_penguin bro. You can add and drop channel from GTPL KBPCL's portal yourself. But the only problem is channel you buy has lock-in period of 30 days where Airtel, Tata Sky and Sun Direct has 0 Day lock-in policy.
That's good to know but if I do that there will be a communication gap between me and my LCO and I don't think he will take this decision in a good way. I will be termed as "beshi paaka" in bengali.

That's good to know but if I do that there will be a communication gap between me and my LCO and I don't think he will take this decision in a good way. I will be termed as "beshi paaka" in bengali.
Usually LCO's likes you if you reduce their workload.

As long as he is getting NCF ₹153. He doesn't care much about 20% of pay channels.
Just so that you understand my situation here I once printed a document mentioning which channel I want to cancel I which ones I like to get added and gave this document to my LCO. In the end only the new channels were added and none were removed. I have no idea why.

Just so that you understand my situation here I once printed a document mentioning which channel I want to cancel I which ones I like to get added and gave this document to my LCO. In the end only the new channels were added and none were removed. I have no idea why.
His employees might not have clue about it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock