Discussion Are you satisfied with the increased price? (1 Viewer)

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Earlier we were polling before prices were announced . Now that it's out. What do you feel about it? No more polls. We have had to enough of those. Speak up how you feel and what prices you expected before?

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
I personally am disappointed as true unlimited calls are gone which is a huge burden for my parents specially my mom who already used up 100 minutes of 1000 in 2 days. Will be waiting a month to see whether postpaid removes unlimited calls or not. Most likely move to Jio postpaid.

dud3rulz

Registered
Reaction score
I think jios increase is reasonable. Avoid increased too much...they will fall back to jio prices

goldy

Registered
Reaction score
No right now Airtel Postpaid remains unchanged as i got message from airtel,it is already very costly.

Abhinav842

Contributing Writer, DreamDTH News
DreamDTH Columnist
Reaction score
No right now Airtel Postpaid remains unchanged as i got message from airtel,it is already very costly.
My trust on all operators is broken. Airtel, Vodafone Idea promised in November to not introduce IUC charge and all of them did that in just 1 month.

Last edited:

goldy

Registered
Reaction score
Yup may be we don't trust any of the telecom companies

Vishal96

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Hopefully, Tata re-enters in telecom business. Then these companies random policy changes will stop.
It is very unlikely that they re enter but they can buy shares of Vodafone Idea and become TATA-IDEA... just a thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock