Discussion Are you satisfied with the increased price? (1 Viewer)

GJ mit

Registered
Reaction score
Not satisfied at all..specially with JIO. Previous plans Were good or value for money. New plans are not Value for money as we neither Get true unlimited calls to any network like earlier ...nor We Get any double data.. JIO should have provided all the plans under 500rs at list ..
bcz without true unlimited Calls or any extra data benefits, new 555 or 599 plans for 3 month is just too much..

Ashok Varma

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Hopefully, Tata re-enters in telecom business. Then these companies random policy changes will stop.
No company will acquire Vodafone Idea, bcoz huge AGR burden and lot of investment required in 4G too to reach villages, even Tatas also have AGR dues.

Ashok Varma

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Yup may be we don't trust any of the telecom companies
They are behaving like political companies as promises broken frequently.

Advik

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Every operator increased prices so we cant do anything.
So yes Im satisfied with Jio Plans, atleast Jio providing cheaper plans than other.

535dinesh

Registered
Reaction score
I am pretty much Happy with latest jio plans. From 399 Rs value pack to 555 Rs doesn't affect much from our pocket. I switched to jio a year back with the expectation of paying 200Rs per month which is a nominal fee as per my opinion

ramesh sky

Dream Shine
Reaction score
You man! You get a job at telecom network sure. Nowadays I stopped the mobile RC service to our costumers. Very irritating yaar!

meetdilip

Registered
Reaction score
I hope everyone knows that these big companies muscle out small players. They have done before and they still do. If we allow small telecom players, just like the local cablewala at the state level ( there were a few like Aircel ), you will see more attractive tariff just like what ACT broadband gives to broadband users.

They make sure only 2-3 players are in the field, pay huge bribe to politicians and bureaucrats to make things go their way and then squeeze all those investments from us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock