Discussion Are you totally on DTH/cable or switched to OTT?

What service are you using?

• Total voters
Mix of DTH (ADTV) and OTT apps (Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Voot, Zee5 and Disney+hotstar).

My mother is senior citizen. She loves to watch serial tv programme on OTT platform rather than on Linear TV just because of no ad on OTT and own convenient time to watch programme.
Ads are not going anywhere maybe there are going to reduced...
The same thing is happening in US...

My mother is senior citizen. She loves to watch serial tv programme on OTT platform rather than on Linear TV just because of no ad on OTT and own convenient time to watch programme.
Same thing. I gave my grandmother our JioFi. Also see got Tata Play. She streams her favourite serials off Zee5 whenever she wants. It's not about ads for her. It's about ease of watching old content on demand.

I love watching TV only on Cable / DTH.

Watching TV on OTT only for giving updates on our DreamDTH.

Switched to OTT fully because I have unlimited broadband and anyways we need to purchase OTT for watching movies so to avoid dth expense completely shifted to ott

Sun nxt = sun network channels streaming
Hotstar = All star viJay and matches
Sony liv = Tamil OTT and sports live

Zee5 = sharing from friend for zee channels and content
Yupptv android for scope(free) = Jayatv and polimer channels, need to check Kalaingar channels coming now

I am totally rely on DTH...I am very much reluctant for spending OTT.

Last month, i give a try to Amazon prime..but i am not much impressed with the content its offering with respect to tamil language...so, i have not subscribed this month.

Not interested in Sun Nxt also....

The only OTT which i am having is Disney + Hotstar which i got basic subscription through Mobile recharge Airtel.

Being living in my Teen age currently, even in Disney Hotstar i am watching only Doraemon, my fav series...

I hesitate to watch Doraemon in TV due to unusual timing and more ads....so watching in Disney Hotstar..

Mix of ADTV and OTT services Amazon Prime Video, zee5, voot, airtel xstreame and Disney+hotStar am in all in 1 airtel black plan costs 1999/month. Also I think still most of the people has stick to cable/dth coz star doesn't have live channels in any digital streaming platforms were we can watch zee sony and Viacom18 channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock