Ariana National TV (93.5*) in 100 C.M. Dish

MOLOYBORA

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I received Ariana National and Ariana Internationl Tv in my 100 c.m. dish from Insat 3A (93.5*, C Band). How Can it Possible??? As per "satbeams" footprints it has to received 10 feet dish....... Signal 60%

But I am not unable to catch Measat (C band) from 91*.

MOLOYBORA said:
Hi Friends,

I received Ariana National and Ariana Internationl Tv in my 100 c.m. dish from Insat 3A (93.5*, C Band). How Can it Possible??? As per "satbeams" footprints it has to received 10 feet dish....... Signal 60%

But I am not unable to catch Measat (C band) from 91*.

Ariana National freq is 4141, so its wavelength will be small compared to other lower frequencies, as frequency increases wavelength decreases, so you will catch more of its signal and gain will be more. Also the signal fades and doesn't just stop within the line of boundary in satbeam website, we can know it only by experimenting. Its my thought.

post the pictures of your dish, i didn't see it, and also post the channel screen shots.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock