Ariane 5 launches MEASAT-3b...New channels will be added soon on sun direct

• Thread starter hirffa
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 12,684
hirffa said:
An Ariane 5 ECA has successfully launched Measat telecommunication satellite.
Sun Direct will take this as a good piece of news.
Sun Direct MD Mahesh Kumar had told that the DTH company was hoping to get six to nine transponders. Currently having four transponders, Sun Direct is keen to add over 170 channels, including 20 HD channels.
but not added any channel till today:wall

dinesh19 said:
what do u know about satellite launch, tp allotement? Its not that easy like just commenting here

I never said Its easy and so. From your words I think you know all about Satellite launching,Transponder allotment etc etc.
I know there is large amount of tedious work left and set of rules and guidelines to follow for everyone including Sun direct to even Measat team.
One thing as far as my knowledge is concerned Sun direct is facing lot of problems regarding lack of Transponders.

hirffa said:
I never said Its easy and so. From your words I think you know all about Satellite launching,Transponder allotment etc etc.
I know there is large amount of tedious work left and set of rules and guidelines to follow for everyone including Sun direct to even Measat team.
One thing as far as my knowledge is concerned Sun direct is facing lot of problems regarding lack of Transponders.

Bro why tension .. reply was not for ur post .. it was for other user who asked for channel addition

No new channel as of now. But they are trying to add more channels soon. That's the update. Wait & be patient every one. Measat 3B launched successfully but it will take some more time to get the tps, test the tps, test channels & then add it. As of now latest, Samaya News 24X7 has been removed to create more tp space. Please, please everyone be patient. Need to wait till this year end for a good news. As of now enjoy world class service from sun direct with dolby digital sound & awesome picture quality.

Yugendran said:
awesome picture quality :skd then what about Tata Sky and ADTV bro ??

Tata Sky No.1 Sun Direct No.2, ADTV No.3, Reliance TV No.4, D2H No.5, Dish TV No.6, Zing No.7, DD Free Dish No.8 in terms of picture quality bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock