Arihant Channel Moved To Channel Active w.e.f 25th November 2013

Yuvi2Yuvi

Reaction score
Arihant Currently Available on LCN 683 Is Moved To Channel Active Window From 25th November 2013

Scroll Running On The Channel

@Yuvi: I think you misunderstood my post. I am saying that you are posted with source but not him. If you can post the screenshot you can that will be an added value to your post...

Karthik said:
Why some channels coming from active to full screen and some going back to active ?

Dear brother,

They were bound to move dd channels to full screen due to govt order, to show all regional dd channels in main screen.....This consumed 7 SD channel space unexpectedly.....so to compensate for this they are making space by moving less popular channels to active window which they are not bound to show in main screen........From the current moves from d2h,it shows that 10th tp activation will take more time.........that's why they are going to add the 6 hd channels in 11164 V tp itself and making more space in current tps ....

Re: RE: Arihant Channel Moved To Channel Active w.e.f 25th November 2013

Jerome.J said:
Dear brother,They were bound to move dd channels to full screen due to govt order, to show all regional dd channels in main screen.....This consumed 7 SD channel space unexpectedly.....so to compensate for this they are making space by moving less popular channels to active window which they are not bound to show in main screen.........

Are you sure or just an assumption???

Sadiq said:
Are you sure or just an assumption???

News about govt. order is 100%true....

10th tp activation is an assumption since 6 HD channels are going to be added in 9th tp itself...also movement of channels to main screen to active window.....if 10th tp is coming soon why should they do like this:huh:huh:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock