Arnab Goswami surrenders after playing with fire – Malayalees

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
Arnab Goswami's Republic faces wrath of Malayalees; channel's Facebook page gets poor ratings; Channel's App withdrawn from Playstore

Arnab desperate attempt to portray Kerala in a negative light has irked thousands of Keralites across the globe.
In the wake of the recent political violence involving RSS and CPI-M activists in Kerala, Goswami has been desperately trying to portray the South Indian state in a really bad light. He had recently hosted a debate on 'the nation wants to know who is behind these political murders and can the Left be tolerant to the merciless butchery of RSS workers in the state of Kerala?'
However, Goswami's attempt to target Kerala has irked thousands of Keralites across the globe who took to social media to protest against channel's bias. The Facebook page of Republic TV's rating dropped to 2.0 as of now

Untitled.png

After Facebook, Malayalees have targeted Republic's Android App. They have forced to withdraw the Republic TV App from the Google Play store. As the ratings have drastically reduced, it started affecting its revenue. If the rating of the app
is reduced, it will directly reflect on the channel’s revenue from advertisements.
Republic TV App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.republictvlivenews&hl=en_GB

Few others have warned the journalist not to play with Malayalees anymore. "Arnab don't try to play with malayali's. ....this not UP or Gujarat..." comments Santhosh Mannattil. Social media attack by the people from the South Indian state is not new. Amit Shah, Maria Sharapova, Mitchell Johnson, Pakistan's General Asim Bajwa, Hansika Motwani have faced the brunt of Malayalees before.

Republic might loose out on the TRP they got from Kerala :grin

News channels should stop these cheap tactics to get TRP's, this is what happens when people are hurt.

But unfortunately in India I don't see even one news channel which is not biased and each one of them is back of TRP's not caring for ethics or truth.

@hindifun don't know abt it. i posted from the news article.
i hav also given the link for the app in the first post. It redirects to Not Found. U can check urself.
maybe after withdrawing, they hav posted this.

There was a video shown on Times Now. What do Keralites have to say about that ???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock