Arnold Schwarzenegger in Chennai for ‘I’ audio launch

Satvijay

Reaction score
Hollywood star Arnold Schwarzenegger on Monday arrived amidst tight security at the Chennai airport to attend the audio launch of Vikram-starrer “I”.

The audio launch is expected to take place on Monday evening at the Jawaharlal Nehru Indoor Stadium, where the star of the “Terminator” film series will share the dais with Tamil movie superstar Rajinikanth.

“Arnold arrived with his entourage this morning. He is expected to meet Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa in the afternoon. His team had sent a special request for the meeting,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.

“A.R. Rahman will perform all the songs from the album live and will be supported by dancers, who will perform wearing the actual costumes and make-up from the film,” the source added.

Directed by Shankar, “I” also stars Amy Jackson, Suresh Gopi and Upen Patel in lead roles. The movie is expected to hit screens during Diwali festive season.

LIVE UPDATES

--- Devanayagam : #I will have live performances, trailer launch, audio launch and a special tribute to both @superstarrajini #Rajinikanth & @Schwarzenegger
---- Here is Bobby Simhaa and singer Chinmayi who is going to host the grand event!
---- Superstar Rajinikanth has arrived in 'I' audio launch... :)... Standing ovation...
---- Director Vijay and Amala arrive at the event.
---- Latha Rajnikanth has arrived, Superstar Rajinikanth yet to arrive!
---- Chiyaan Vikram is Entering now...
---- I Audio Cd's
---- 'I' logo that was shown to the audience a few while ago!
---- I audio event : Powerstar Srinivasan makes an entry to the event
---- #I audio event. Colorful and rich. The 'I' font is being shown and the crowd erupts as soon as they see it. #Chiyaan #Vikram
---- Shankar is a very creative director,am looking forward to working with him" Says Arnold Schwarzenegger !!
---- Malayalam title logo
---- Anirudh Ravichander : On my way to perform #Mersalaayitten at the #I Audio launch
---- Schwarzenegger with shridhars, President India and Middle East operation, Sony Music!!
---- Acting runs in his blood.He is the one only Vikram.
---- Inside news- Jigarthanda fame Bobby Simha is hosting "I" audio launch along with .@Chinmayi
---- Raai Laxmi : On my way to 'I' audio launch function! my best wishes 2my frd vikram(kenny),@i_am_amyjackson , shankar sir n team
---- Karthik singer : Performing in a few hours at the launch of I along with Mr Rahman ! :)
---- Singer Haricharan will be performing "Pookale" and "Aila Aila" with @nataliediluccio tonight at the audio Launch of #I. The stage is set! :)
---- Kannada 'Powerstar' Puneeth Rajkumar is expected to attend
---- I audio launch stage in a close up view
---- I Audio launch stage....
---- inside of the stadium.. getting ready to start...
---- Switzerland dancers gonna perform in #I Audio launch today
---- Snapshot stills from #I
---- #Rajini is on the way for #I Audio Launch !
---- Nehru Indoor Stadium Outside.. heavy crowd for #I Audio launch
---- Surya Meets Arnold Schwarzenegger at Chennai
---- Rana Daggubati won't be able to attend...
---- Another unseen chiyaan Vikram i poster
---- Arnold Schwarzenegger With Jayalalitha
---- #Ai Song Still (Ennodu Nee irundhal.... Uyirodu Naan Irupen)
---- #Ai #I Unseen Poster...
---- Arnold arrives at Chennai international airport..
---- "#I" beats "#Enthiran" in AP, sold for 30 crores !

Hilights :
Audio Launch of Shankar's ambitious project 'I' starring Vikram and Amy Jackson is going to be beyond expectations.

1) Arnold Schwarzennegger and Rajinikanth as Chief Guests.

2) AR Rahman will be unveiling the songs of 'I' in the form of a concert.

3) Ana Yang, International Bubble Artist and Guinness Record holder, will perform live.

4) Weta Workshop Artists who worked for 'I' will do make-up for dancers who perform all the songs with actual consumes used in the movie.

5) Last but no least, A surprise element is being planned and wait till September 15th to know about it.

Reportedly, Producer Aascar Ravichandran is leaving no stone unturned to make it a spectacular affair and the audio function costs him to the tune of Rs 7 crore.

nyVd2VW.jpg

--- I is touted to be an emotional love story with the involvement of beauty & beast
--- Shankar Spech : 'I' story is original and there is no other film influence..
--- Shankar Spech : 'I' story is original and there is no other film influence..
--- Shankar Spech : Thanks to Arnold, Rajinikanth, Anirudh, Vikram, Amy, Chinmayi, and everyone who graced the grand event and made it huge!
--- Shankar Spech : praises AR.Rahman and technical team
--- Shankar Spech : wishing a national award for Vikram...
--- Director Shankar on the stage...
--- Rajini Speech: 'I' audio looks like a slver jubilee fn!
--- Rajini Speech: Thanks to Arnold for coming to India..thanks to fans for making i Audio Launch a big success
--- Rajini Speech: The most adorable character in Indian cinema
--- Rajini Speech: Vikram is a hardwork and sincerity nobody would strain this much....
--- Super Star Rajini, Vikram shake hands and hug each other...
--- Vikram thanks to shankar... and he sacrificed everything, never would have done even in dreams...
--- Arnold : What a fantastic event in Chennai for the audio release of "I." To the incredible fans in India - thank you, thank you, thank you
--- Energetic performance by Ar Rahman & Karthik Singers @ 'I' Audio
--- I will be releasing all over India dubbed in 6 national languages and 8000 more screens overseas! Biggest ever release in India!
--- Rahman performing Ennodu Nee Irunthaal....
--- AV about ARRahman
--- Devanayagam :Apple is amused why I is trending with the exception of 'phone' in it..this is Shankar's I with Vikram as be(a)st
--- Body Builders with Arnold
--- I Making video now....
--- Devanayagam: teaser is now trending at the rate of last over sixes in a #T20 match.. #I is mind-boggling and elevating Indian cinema to a new level!
--- I audio is getting launched now officially...
--- All the guests and invitees are in the stage...
--- After getting stunned by 'I' visuls, Arnold want to work with Shankar soon...
--- Arnold startd his voice on the stage....
--- AR.Rahman and Arnold @ 'I' Audio Event
--- Vikram's performance! I audio event
--- Rajinikanth and Director Shankar who are completely enjoying I audio event
--- Chiyaan Vikram thanks to Superstar Rajinikanth,Arnold and Shankar... gracing this audio event

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock