Arun Vijay visits Thiruvannamalai temple

Reaction score
Actor Arun Vijay seems to be gradually moving on from the Prachi Desai episode (the actress failed to turn up on the sets, despite giving her dates, which resulted in huge losses) for his upcoming film Thadaiyara Thaakka. Arun recently paid a visit to the Thiruvannamalai Temple for the Gods darshan. The actor considers the temple his lucky charm and makes it a point to visit on a regular basis.

I find peace in the temple. Whenever a problem surfaces, I go to Thiruvannamalai. Likewise, when we were embroiled in issues regarding the progress of this film, due to Prachi, I was disturbed. Soon after the issue was sorted out, I decided to pay a visit to the temple. Moreover, my upcoming film, Thadaiyara Thaakka, means 'breaking all obstacles. That gives me all the more reasons for the visit. I just hope the film also shapes up well, says the actor.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Arun-Vijay-visits-Thiruvannamalai-temple/articleshow/9110750.cms

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock