As a student, how studious were u all?

MFan9724

Reaction score
Ok Guys , Just thought to relieve our childhood so asking this question.

As a student , how studious were u all ? . I mean we're u all able to mug up syllabus in time and what was ur situation during examination ?

For me , due to examinations , now I know each and every mantra of all religions 😶

Ok Guys , Just thought to relieve our childhood so asking this question.

As a student , how studious were u all ? . I mean we're u all able to mug up syllabus in time and what was ur situation during examination ?

For me , due to examinations , now I know each and every mantra of all religions 😶
My syllabus is completed before the exam . During the exams I keep my head cool . No negative thoughts.

Schooling related post. It's so sad that parents pushes their kids to school before they are mature enough to do so. Hoping school will raise their children and play the role of parents. That expectation of having decent child while letting their kids be neglected like third world kids is so wrong. These kids not only have tough type with their academics. They also have tough time adapting to their surroundings. There should be a proper age limit. Education is useful when you are old enough to do same. It takes pressure off everyone child, parents and their therapist.

Last edited:
I started my schooling at age 4. I was studious enough to pass all my grades, attended a professional institute since I didn't do well at university.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock