DDF Exclusive As per Ormax Media these fiction and non-fiction characters gained popularity in 2020

Rajpatil98

Reaction score
MUMBAI: In the new year, media insights and consulting firm Ormax Media is focusing on regional language markets in India. As a first step in this direction, the company announced the launch of its syndicated monthly GEC character popularity tracking tool Ormax Characters India Loves (OCIL) in four regional markets - Tamil, Telugu, Bangla and Marathi. OCIL has been tracking character popularity in the Hindi GEC category since 2010 and is used widely by all channels in the category.
1-1336.jpg

As per Ormax Media these fiction and non-fiction characters gained popularity in 2020

So sreemoyee both versions marathi nd bengali female protagonist are top fav characters in their respective regions

Btw jethalal is no.1 since last 30months so its very hard to beat him in hindi category still sreemoyee hindi version anupama managed to grab no.2 spot that too within 2 months which is not happened on hindi tv yet

MUMBAI: In the new year, media insights and consulting firm Ormax Media is focusing on regional language markets in India. As a first step in this direction, the company announced the launch of its syndicated monthly GEC character popularity tracking tool Ormax Characters India Loves (OCIL) in four regional markets - Tamil, Telugu, Bangla and Marathi. OCIL has been tracking character popularity in the Hindi GEC category since 2010 and is used widely by all channels in the category.
1-1336.jpg

As per Ormax Media these fiction and non-fiction characters gained popularity in 2020
Pugazh 😍
And Mullai - VJ Chithra is no more 😢😭

I don't believe Kokila Ben, Rashi, Gopi and that cooker?

I don't believe Kokila Ben, Rashi, Gopi and that cooker?
U mean u dont blv they are not in list....bro jethalal is legend....tmkoc repeats telecasts every day from 10-5 pm so thats how jethalal is become so popular that he is topping ormax charts from last 30 months continuously.....gopi used to top ormax but that during 2010-2012 (original gopi) but after that she never topped chart

It is very difficult to remove jethalal from that position....i guess only anupamaa is capable to beat him bcz before 3-4 month ormax made article on her that she is first character who directly jumped to no.2 position with 2 month of show's launch so i guess from that she is only capable contender for jethalal

U mean u dont blv they are not in list....bro jethalal is legend....tmkoc repeats telecasts every day from 10-5 pm so thats how jethalal is become so popular that he is topping ormax charts from last 30 months continuously.....gopi used to top ormax but that during 2010-2012 (original gopi) but after that she never topped chart

It is very difficult to remove jethalal from that position....i guess only anupamaa is capable to beat him bcz before 3-4 month ormax made article on her that she is first character who directly jumped to no.2 position with 2 month of show's launch so i guess from that she is only capable contender for jethalal
I'm not talking on the basis of show but on the basis of SocialMedia popularity among members and other influencer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock