Ash speaks about her daughter Aaradhya at Cannes Read more: Ash speaks about her dau

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 861

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Ever since Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gave birth to her baby, she has been keeping low profile and hardly made public appearances. She made her 11th red carpet appearance at Cannes and won everyone’s heart with her style and smile. She walked on the 65th Cannes Film Festival with a cream and gold Abu Jani- Sandeep Khosla saree.

On day 2, she sports a kaftan gown. When the former beauty queen at Cannes was asked how’s life after baby birth, Aishwarya said that she is enjoying every moment of her motherhood. Aishwarya said, "Hectic is redefined with every changing phase of my life but it is just blissful, it is amazing and I am just so happy.”

The actress further added, "I am not complaining, this has been the way of life for so long now. From your adult life, from the time you have stepped out and get working, multi-tasking, working round the clock. People talk about sleepless nights but that's the way of life for us anyway. Can't be complaining when it comes to your baby. No way, no way."

Aishwarya attended the amfAR event at Cannes with Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla dress. She auctioned her designer sari to raise funds for the charity and the actress has been able to raise a total of $11 million for AIDS charity.

Aishwarya said that despite playing mother to her six months baby she could find time for Cannes as she is not filming now.

Recently, Aishwarya was under scanner for her weighty issue but the actress in an interview said that she got so much love from all and there is so much positive attitude that negativity doesn’t touch her.

She added that life is hectic but blissful. Aishwarya is on a two day visit to Cannes with baby Aaradhya and mother Brinda Rai.

Read more: Ash speaks about her daughter Aaradhya at Cannes | Aishwarya Rai http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/aishwarya-speaks-about-work-and-aaradhya-at-cannes/9039/#ixzz1w0GHj9yZ

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock