Seeking Help Asianet Digital Cable

Reaction score
According to new TRAI rule Is there any limitation for selecting alacarte channels?
Today my service provider told me that I can only select up to 30 channels if I take it seperately (including free channels). Because each channel is counted as a bouquet, and you can only select up to 30 bouquets. And also only 30 bouquet can be provided through this set top box due to lack of storage issue.

I had selected 40 channels(including free channels) seperatly along with 3 broadcasters bouquet and 1 dd bouquet. So they count it as 44 bouquets.

Now I couldn't get most of selected pay channels. They are saying that inorder to get access to these channels, i must select these channels in packs or delete channels and make it to 30.

Whether they are trying to cheat me?

They are clearly cheating you. There isn't any limitations on taking channels. And the storage excuse is rubbish.

Thanks for the reply. :)

I deleted 14 channels to make it 30. After that turn on the tv, now the other selected channels are available. Just moment before deleting these channels none of them were available.

Now what does this mean?

Last edited:
My operator offer channels his own choice ( Asianet 39 pack and Surya 20 pack ) ..... Sony and oher channels not available

My operator offer channels his own choice ( Asianet 39 pack and Surya 20 pack ) ..... Sony and oher channels not available

http://202.88.232.11:8080/smsnew/home

If you are an asianet customer, Go to link and Register here. Then you could select bouquets from asianet through online.

Asianet have only 2 sony packs

1. Happy India South Football
Channels - Set, max2, sony wah, sony yay, pix, axn, mix, six, ten2, bbc earth
Rs. 33/month

2. Happy India sports + English HD
Channels - sony yay, pix hd, axn hd, bbc earth hd, six hd, ESPN hd, ten1 hd, ten2 hd.
Rs. 50/month

Or you can choose individual channel from alacarte section .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock