Asianet HD and MM HD are coming soon..

rocky7756 said:
They should add nick hd , sony max hd , toonami first as these channel are in hindi ,english and covers large no of customer demand who want to see rather than adding regional channel because it covers small no of customer

who told you small no of customers cover regional channels... we millions of videcon d2h viewers waiting for these two channels from last 8 months dont blame our patience..:angry

asianet hd and mm hd adding on republic day or before republic day ???!!!eagerly waiting to see badai bunglow,comedy stars,sthreedhanam,de chef, thattiyum muttiyum in hd plse tell the exact date bros

vivekg123 said:
asianet hd and mm hd adding on republic day or before republic day ???!!!eagerly waiting to see badai bunglow,comedy stars,sthreedhanam,de chef, thattiyum muttiyum in hd plse tell the exact date bros

There is no confirmation about the exact date but i think next week on wards we get the channels on our platform

PRAVEENVIDEOCON said:
who told you small no of customers cover regional channels... we millions of videcon d2h viewers waiting for these two channels from last 8 months dont blame our patience..:angry
i am not against adding regional channel but i want to clear one thing most of people knows english or hindi or both and there regional language and they also watch english or hindi channels in india in that way veiwership of english and hindi channels is more because these channel also covers viewer ship regional wise also

kathir said:
8a60d730d5513e164382611697181a21.jpg

This ss has been taken from d2h fb updates

rocky7756 said:
i am not against adding regional channel but i want to clear one thing most of people knows english or hindi or both and there regional language and they also watch english or hindi channels in india in that way veiwership of english and hindi channels is more because these channel also covers viewer ship regional wise also
But for people speaking other than Hindi, their language is important. So preference would be for their language only.

Good update kathir bro bt we have not received any proper source yet from u where u got the image:huh:shy:wall

But definitely it is an official info as the image is showing it bro.. Definitely it is original image. Not photoshoped..

Sadiq said:
But definitely it is an official info as the image is showing it bro.. Definitely it is original image. Not photoshoped..

i know bro but am only found this pic in fb so am asking still it's exclusive:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock