Asiasat 7 (105.5) Ku signal on Tata Sky (83) focused 75cm Dish..

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Finally I got Asiasat 7 (105.5) Ku signal on Tata Sky (83) focused 75cm Dish with an effort of 30 minutes.. Degree difference is 22.5.

First I just taken the LNB towards dish and got signals. I was very happy but I didn't get signal when placing it approximately by remembering the LNB position on movement.

Then I got signals and fixed. But after scanning signals gone away now. But I got 100.5 signals (64%). Again I struggled much to get it. Later, I reduced the height of the LNB rod and got the signals (58% to 59%). Then fixed carefully and locked. :eek:hya

But maximum I am getting 58% only. Actual signal level if primarily focused to 105.5 would be 82%.

Some images.

UachkIA.jpg

m1il5pc.jpg

FReG2Hq.jpg

qe7BhGP.jpg

muzocHi.jpg

shawl_who said:
nicely done bro :clap

u r cramming up lnb's after lnb's on that wonderful dish ;)

Beyond this, I cannot add anything bro.. I am still missing D2H setup due to LNB shortage.. And 138e too. I may use that 90cm dish to track 138e again once I got my remaining Inverto LNBs in hand..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock