Asiasat 7 at 105.5° e on Tatasky dish as experiment.

I am planning to catch Asiasat 7 C Band using Sun Direct 90cm Dish. I need the some information to do this.

1) I found from Youtube that we need to have C Band LNB with feed horn and LNB clamp to use on Ku Band dish. Most of the videos shown the LNB in this link from solid4you.in. But it shows minimum quantity to be ordered as 10 or 1000. Can I get this from some other online site?

2) What is the strongest TP that I can tune while setting up the Dish?

3) Can I get other satellites like INSAT 4A C Band or Asia Sat 5 C Band using 90cm dish?

I am planning to catch Asiasat 7 C Band using Sun Direct 90cm Dish. I need the some information to do this.

1) I found from Youtube that we need to have C Band LNB with feed horn and LNB clamp to use on Ku Band dish. Most of the videos shown the LNB in this link from solid4you.in. But it shows minimum quantity to be ordered as 10 or 1000. Can I get this from some other online site?

3) Can I get other satellites like INSAT 4A C Band or Asia Sat 5 C Band using 90cm dish?

Ask Mr. Mahesh of Y.K. Electronics, Ludhiana (Punjab) for single SOLID Ku-CB1 C-Band LNBF with Feedhorn ....

For fixing C band lnb you need a feedhorn which comes with most LNBs, clamp can be replaced with other temporary arrangements like chicken wire pieces. I have a very old and heavy Gardiner lnb supporting only single polarity, so mounting it is much more difficult, but C LNBs these days are lighter , so mounting them should not be that hard.

The strongest TP, for a small size dish (around 100cm )is Fashion tv TP 3780V2626.

Yes I got Apstar 7, but only one channel VTV
Thaicom 78e ,again just one channel BEC CH3
Gsat 83e , the strongest TP is Zee Hindustan , I got 65 % signal ,sadly just managed to get 3 TPs from this sat.
88e ST 4TP from this sat.

For fixing C band lnb you need a feedhorn which comes with most LNBs, clamp can be replaced with other temporary arrangements like chicken wire pieces. I have a very old and heavy Gardiner lnb supporting only single polarity, so mounting it is much more difficult, but C LNBs these days are lighter , so mounting them should not be that hard.

The strongest TP, for a small size dish (around 100cm )is Fashion tv TP 3780V2626.

Yes I got Apstar 7, but only one channel VTV
Thaicom 78e ,again just one channel BEC CH3
Gsat 83e , the strongest TP is Zee Hindustan , I got 65 % signal ,sadly just managed to get 3 TPs from this sat.
88e ST 4TP from this sat.
I think you can get more TPs by changing to a new C band LNB and experimenting with the C band LNB Skew.

I think you can get more TPs by changing to a new C band LNB and experimenting with the C band LNB Skew.
I also think that with a new lnb things will improve considerably. I am in the city now for a month so , no dish here , but when I go back home after a month I will buy a new lnb and possibly a 4 feet dish.

I also think that with a new lnb things will improve considerably. I am in the city now for a month so , no dish here , but when I go back home after a month I will buy a new lnb and possibly a 4 feet dish.
Waiting for your report.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock