Asli HD Channel Numbers,Pricing and Addition Progress - Exclusive.

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 4,729
RE: ASLI HD CHANNELS NUMBERS ,PRICING AND ADDITION PROCESS- EXCLUSIVE

All 7 HD channels can be taken as an add-on pack of Rs.65+tax
Its include 4 asli star HD channels + NatGeoHD + Discovery HD World + MoviesNow HD channels.

O6jFg.jpg

All 7 Hd channel in Hd plus pack...

i told u na people that asli hd channels will b added in few days and it got added. earlier they had plans to launch 3 asli hd channels , at last point they agreed to launch 4th one due to demand and make the pack cpmplete. itr seems dreamdth is facing some issue and which is why i was unable to open it in these many days. now waiting in september when tata sky will get hd channels from st2 by getting it from videocon tp. remember i broke this news first and i m so happy that my sources gave me correct info

it is very sad to see very selfish peoples are taking credits of others. two respected members in *** had broke about the posibilities of using ST2 tp by TATASKY. but members can see some other is taping his own back as he did the right speculatios. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock