Asli HD Channels r here by Tata Sky

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 5,751
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are tired of telling many users these simple rules but regular members like you are even not following. What more you expect me to say. You can continue on other discussion.

I have gone through the rules once again but still not sure where the violation took place. Will you please quote the relevant point.

Bapun Raz said:
We are tired of telling many users these simple rules but regular members like you are even not following. What more you expect me to say. You can continue on other discussion.

I have gone through the rules once again but still not sure where the violation took place. Will you please quote the relevant point.

Avoid bumping old threads. This is a basic rule on all forums. This need not be insisted on forum rules. Any member, who is regular on any forum should have known this.

We believed that our forum members are good enough to know this and hence not included in our rules.

Avoid it in future and if needed post a new thread but don't bump old threads.

Better to include all basic rules in DDF forum rules as we cann't expect a new member to know all basic rules as new member may be new to the world of forum & shouldn't expect him to know all rules.

Alternatively the old threads can be closed automatically after a prescribed time limit so that no one else can post further. Though my posting erroneously took place in the old thread, I didn't post the discussed subject.
Still I am not convinced with the threat, which is too harsh while the postings with abusive languages used by the members are being taken casually.

DDF is a huge forum and closing each and every old thread after a certain period is not a easy job, you can only ask us easily. Secondly we are not here to threatening you, if we wanted we should have banned you instead of showing you the rules. You should have reported the comments which you felt as harsh so we could took some action in that.

Another thing which we forgot to ask you i.e you recently posted a thread in Tatasky section with subject "Hello Guests" where you appeal to the guests to register and post their valuable posts/ suggestions for mutual benefit. But why it was posted on Tatasky section? You are unaware that a forum contains many sections and you have to select the correct section before posting?

Closing the threads after a specific period- A little program can do the things for you.
Please check up the records and confirm yourselves whether I have reported the abusive language or not ( if your second line refers to that subject)
I did not realise that inviting guests to participate in TS forum is a big MISTAKE. I simply thought that more participation leads to more meaningful discussions more exchange of ideas.But no harm to the forum.
Almost all my posting are in TS only. Postings in other forums may be less than 10.

Re: RE: Asli HD Channels r here by Tata Sky

soorya_g said:
Closing the threads after a specific period- A little program can do the things for you.

Do you think people run forums without knowing this. It's not necessary that all old threads needs to be closed. Few old threads need to kept open. Channel list threads, username change threads are good example for that... These threads need to be kept open even if there is no update....

It's members responsibility to identify the dead threads and avoid posting in it....

soorya_g said:
I did not realise that inviting guests to participate in TS forum is a big MISTAKE. Almost all my posting are in TS only. Postings in other forums may be less than 10.

We have a sections like "feedback", "lounge" and "personal sharing" where such threads can be posted but not in TS. if you post only in TS section it's not necessary all guests will also post only in that.... Again it's members responsibility to identify the right section to post threads....

I am closing this thread to stop this useless discussion which doesn't help any member or forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock