Aspect ratio of some channels

sandeep j

Reaction score
I want to know that whats the aspect ratio of movies now sd and history tv18 and travel xp sd...is it in 4:3 or 16:9...

Travel XP SD and History Tv18 SD is in 4:3 ratio

Not sure about Movies Now SD but i think it's in 4:3 ratio

ABCDEFGH said:
Travel XP SD and History Tv18 SD is in 4:3 ratio

Not sure about Movies Now SD but i think it's in 4:3 ratio

Bro i planned to buy.. But also dont want to watch hd channels only want to subscribe sd channels via hdmi cable.dishtv show it in 16:9 whats the quality of sd channels.does 4:3 irritating viewing experience also is any hd add on available for above mention channels.

SD channels will look good through HDMI. & there is no ala carte available in TS. Its mandetory to subcribe to a pack which includes these channels. One more important thing is you have to pay Rs.175 HD Access fee.
If u think I have helped u so add some reps for me.

Don said:
SD channels will look good through HDMI. & there is no ala carte available in TS. Its mandetory to subcribe to a pack which includes these channels. One more important thing is you have to pay Rs.175 HD Access fee.

Who told you ? :skd specially that a-la-carte :s

It seems you are very new with ts :s

Don said:

65+ HD channel just 5₹ offer :)

A-la create based channel available

(sms&missed )

Don said:

Bro alacarte is available in Tata sky visit make my pack in Tata sky website:k
Bespoke DTH packages from Tata Sky (DTH) ‘Make My Pack’ service

sourabhs20 said:
for HD channels ala carte you need to pay 175rs first....

if you want to subscribe HD channels via a-la-carte then no need to pay HD access fee :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock