Discussion (Assumption) DD Channels Logo Changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

A4Akash

Contributor
Reaction score
In, 2017 July/August month there was a competition held by Prasar Bharati for Doordarshan logo and in 2019 they selected 5 logos from many other logos created by people. But none of these 5 logos added by Prasar Bharati on their tv channels.

But on 2021, November month Prasar Bharati changed logos of 5 South regional Channels.

Noticed that they are using one of the logo design of selected 5 logo designs created by people.

EvV0quf.jpg

There is a slight difference in logos, but almost same:
n3uvsEy.jpg
8d58nDy.jpg
zbpgJoj.jpg

Last edited:
Noticed that they are using one of the logo design of selected 5 logo designs created by people.
This is a rumour based on your own observations. There is no proof that the below two logos are similar. Except for the circle around the DD logo, the colours and placements are all different. Please do not make such threads based on your own assumptions.

This is a rumour based on your own observations. There is no proof that the below two logos are similar. Except for the circle around the DD logo, the colours and placements are all different. Please do not make such threads based on your own assumptions.
It was my own observation.

Ok I will not create threads from next time based on my observation 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock