• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Good News Atlast Moved to Binge +

VVRChandra

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations.

Are you able to get HDR on Amazon Prime. Can you check and confirm. I couldn't find HDR logo on both the seasons of Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime. Also it just shows HD and not Ultra HD.. I remember it used to show Ultra HD and/or HDR for these titles earlier. Thanks.

gowrishankar

Contributor
Reaction score
Congratulations.

Are you able to get HDR on Amazon Prime. Can you check and confirm. I couldn't find HDR logo on both the seasons of Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime. Also it just shows HD and not Ultra HD.. I remember it used to show Ultra HD and/or HDR for these titles earlier. Thanks.
Yet installation not done, really feeling bad . Hoping installation will be done tomorrow. I will update once installation done

gowrishankar

Contributor
Reaction score
Installation done,but i am not able to update apps,it is showing download pending always,i tested network speed,it shows 15 mbps .What may be the reason

Mr.Bhat

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations.

Yes...Binge plus box showing HDR in Jack Ryan title..Also shows the 4K Titles as HDR ...

Mr.Bhat

Registered
Reaction score
Installation done,but i am not able to update apps,it is showing download pending always,i tested network speed,it shows 15 mbps .What may be the reason
1stly congrats...
Just switch off the box from mains and then check in play store...
After u switch on 1stly go to system setting and check the IP speed test...If ur existing net speed doesn't show then again retest ..

VVRChandra

Registered
Reaction score
Yes...Binge plus box showing HDR in Jack Ryan title..Also shows the 4K Titles as HDR ...
I don't why, but it's not showing HDR for the same title in Amazon Prime. Its showing HDR in hotstar app, should I uninstall Amazon Prime and reinstall and check. Thanks.

Mr.Bhat

Registered
Reaction score
I don't why, but it's not showing HDR for the same title in Amazon Prime. Its showing HDR in hotstar app, should I uninstall Amazon Prime and reinstall and check. Thanks.
If ur TV is supporting 4K HDR..Then prime video in Binge plus should show..Check HDMI version u also can check Resolution setting in device preference..I think u have already done it...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R GTPL reduces Multi tv connection charges as per TRAI rules great news atlast Digital Cable TV 2
N Availability of Asianet Movies in Sun DTH(ATLAST ITS ADDED ON SUNDTH AS ADDON) Sun Direct 24
RAJESH KUMAR S G Good News Tatasky Binge+ activated, Finally moved from Xstream to Binge+ Tata Sky Binge+ 22
K DTH Updates Sun TV HD moved to LCN 005; HD Info Channel removed Sun Direct 5
Prashant Shridhar With Effect from 11th April DD Sports Channel will be moved to New Lcn 77 DD Free Dish 15
dishking Sad News B4u kadak moved to lcn number 4031 in dishtv Dish TV 3
amty dishtv logo moved on sports channels Dish TV 11
Girish Good News "Shop Bazaar" moved to LCN 997 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 2
Kittykitty Today I bought new AIRTEL HD Connection, Moved from Tata Sky Airtel Digital TV HD 17
Amit1079 Breaking Tv9 Bharatvarsh will be moved to lcn 307 from 317 on 21st Oct 2019 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 1
DJ Roy MN+ HD has moved to news section Tata Sky 9
Praks DTH Updates 4 channels moved to active window d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 3
Amit1079 Breaking India news removed and moved to active window d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 0
Varun Patil Sad News "Saral Jeevan" moved to active window wef 6th July d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 8
shibin_knr Good News Moved from Airtel DTH to Tata Sky Tata Sky HD 35
Neel Good News Moved to new house Social Chat 1
S Moved to ST2 today (AF8012H) tru hd+box-arion Dish TV 12
shreyaskini Breaking DD India moved to English News section & LCN changed on DEN Karnataka DEN Networks 0
Amit1079 Breaking Velicham will b moved to active window on 8th feb2019 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 11
Maverick123 Breaking DD India LCN changed & moved to English News Genre Tata Sky 9
M.J.Sadiq Good News With Almighty's grace moved to my own flat Social Chat 64
Kabil Yuvraj Moved from Tata Sky to Tactv Arasu, SCV, TCCL & VK Digital MSOs 4
Amit1079 DTH Updates Multiplex channel moved to Active window by D2h d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 3
King Arun Breaking Imayam Tv Moved To LCN 149 Sun Direct 0
Vishnu777 Breaking Jeevan TV will be moved to active window d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 7