Good News Atlast Moved to Binge +

Congratulations.

Are you able to get HDR on Amazon Prime. Can you check and confirm. I couldn't find HDR logo on both the seasons of Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime. Also it just shows HD and not Ultra HD.. I remember it used to show Ultra HD and/or HDR for these titles earlier. Thanks.

Congratulations.

Are you able to get HDR on Amazon Prime. Can you check and confirm. I couldn't find HDR logo on both the seasons of Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime. Also it just shows HD and not Ultra HD.. I remember it used to show Ultra HD and/or HDR for these titles earlier. Thanks.
Yet installation not done, really feeling bad . Hoping installation will be done tomorrow. I will update once installation done

Installation done,but i am not able to update apps,it is showing download pending always,i tested network speed,it shows 15 mbps .What may be the reason

Congratulations.

Yes...Binge plus box showing HDR in Jack Ryan title..Also shows the 4K Titles as HDR ...

Installation done,but i am not able to update apps,it is showing download pending always,i tested network speed,it shows 15 mbps .What may be the reason
1stly congrats...
Just switch off the box from mains and then check in play store...
After u switch on 1stly go to system setting and check the IP speed test...If ur existing net speed doesn't show then again retest ..

Yes...Binge plus box showing HDR in Jack Ryan title..Also shows the 4K Titles as HDR ...
I don't why, but it's not showing HDR for the same title in Amazon Prime. Its showing HDR in hotstar app, should I uninstall Amazon Prime and reinstall and check. Thanks.

I don't why, but it's not showing HDR for the same title in Amazon Prime. Its showing HDR in hotstar app, should I uninstall Amazon Prime and reinstall and check. Thanks.
If ur TV is supporting 4K HDR..Then prime video in Binge plus should show..Check HDMI version u also can check Resolution setting in device preference..I think u have already done it...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock