Good News Atlast Moved to Binge +

Congratulations.

Are you able to get HDR on Amazon Prime. Can you check and confirm. I couldn't find HDR logo on both the seasons of Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime. Also it just shows HD and not Ultra HD.. I remember it used to show Ultra HD and/or HDR for these titles earlier. Thanks.
1 thing I forgot to mention...
It's not possible to uninstall prime video in Binge plus...We can uninstall the updates only...

1stly congrats...
Just switch off the box from mains and then check in play store...
After u switch on 1stly go to system setting and check the IP speed test...If ur existing net speed doesn't show then again retest ..
Ok brother. In my Tv there is two options HDMI HDR then 4 K enhanced ,I need to enable both or i have to enable one to get HDR?

@Mr.Bhat bro i tried but I can't install app ,it is showing as download pending. IP test it shows network speed as 21mbps. What to do now

Done ,apps are getting updated but no new apps are getting installed.Always show installation pending
Last night when I checked play store for any updates to apps it showed hotstar. Also I uninstalled updates to Amazon Prime. So these two apps are appearing there. When I try to update again, it's just not updating. Its as if its stuck there. May be similar issue as yours.

Last night when I checked play store for any updates to apps it showed hotstar. Also I uninstalled updates to Amazon Prime. So these two apps are appearing there. When I try to update again, it's just not updating. Its as if its stuck there. May be similar issue as yours.
Yes the same brother

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock