Seeking Help Atleast 3 channels off my Titanium pack

jaspreet20

Reaction score
I am on Titanium pack with Full on HD as an extra add-on. Suddenly following 3 channels are not coming and I am getting "Not subscribed" error for them: 1. 540 - HBO HD 2. 953 - Cartoon Network 3. 955 - Pogo

There would be other channels that may be missing but these are the ones either my kid or I watch

Yes bro these Channels Removed from base packs from today
Call cc u might get one month free but from second month will b charged
Note CC must b hindi talking

so dishtv now has become expensive for its users.... whats the use of being long term subscriber...what people r benefiting by paying for whole year in advance..... 1st it was sonyten channels now turner channels next would be sony channels(assuming) atleast people who have paid for whole year or 6 months they should get these channels as whn they had paid for their package those channels were in base pack....being dishtv subscriber from the beginning i would suggest too renew dishtv on monthly bases as u never know when channels vanishes from base pack.

1.As the turner channels are blocked now as per rules same genre channel should be provided to customers in the pack which is not followed and nobody is there to support.For those who are in higher packs and were getting all channels what is the compensation.
2. If not Dishtv should decrease the pack price now that the channels are off from base packs.

They have already increased the prices and now instead of increasing paid channels they are removing them.Also the information on channel 999 is not clear. Whether you will be charged or not charged is not mentioned which is confusing to customers.

Last edited:
I am on Titanium pack with Full on HD as an extra add-on. Suddenly following 3 channels are not coming and I am getting "Not subscribed" error for them: 1. 540 - HBO HD 2. 953 - Cartoon Network 3. 955 - Pogo

There would be other channels that may be missing but these are the ones either my kid or I watch
Hbo hd replace mnx hd coming soon see channel no 999 got imformation

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock