DTH updates Atrangii channel to be dropped on 18 August from Tata Play

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 5,994
Hey Everyone, regarding the same issue wat Tata Play said that Atrangii TV failed to pay Carriage Fee the same I contacted to Atrangii TV they have said it was under contract of 6 Months but also due to rise in Carriage fee in between the Contract by Tata Play which was not under a business ethic manner so Atrangii TV decided to
Drop the Channel from Tata Play Platform they mailed me regarding this below double quoted format is in the full details wat they have mailed.

"Dear Abhishek,

Greetings from Atrangii.

First of all, thank you so much for all the love you have showered on Atrangii.

Now coming to the next part of your email, we do confirm that Atrangii won't be played on Tata Play wef 18 Aug, 2022 but the reason that Tata Play has mentioned to you is not correct altogether.

Atrangii went into a contract of 6 months with Tata Play along with advance payment of carriage fees for that term. This is the same fee which they had mentioned to you. After two months, they reached out to us to increase the fee. It was against business ethics and owing to that we withdrew our channel to be played on Tata Play. We are thankful to you for raising this to us. You can enquire again at Tata Play with these facts.

Atrangii is a Free To Air channel. So, as a content consumer of this channel you have the right to appeal to the Ministry of Information & Broadcast that you want to watch Atrangii channel on any of the available platforms e.g. DishTv, Videocon, Hathway, Tata Play, Airtel Xtreme etc.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Atrangii"

Atrangi got slot on DD free Dish recently,so they are least bothered about loosing Tataplay

Atrangi got slot on DD free Dish recently,so they are least bothered about loosing Tataplay
Mostly the channel is least bothered not Only Atrangii TV the Problem in Tata Play is channels like BTV News, Sarala Jeevana n many Kannada Channels are dropped abruptly from Tata Play Platform this is too bad we have to fight for these channels those were well n due to carriage fees n issue Tata Play is doing all these non sense things only because we customers are not taking any action it's high time guys we have to take action n nowadays I'm seeing a scroll of Atrangii TV being dropped from Tata Play wef 18th August 2022 as all the dropped channels are available on Other popular DTH Operators just like Airtel, Videocon D2H, Dish TV and many, please don't Ignore just Complain the Tata Play unauthorized actions to BCCC n TRAI, because as per TRAI rules Service provider has no rights to remove any of the channel, if there is an issue then the channel and the service provider has to compulsorily sort it out, as there is a rights to select the channels to cusromers. Please wake up guys let's show TATA PLAY the power of customers simply dropping all the channels if they r not ready then shut the service.

Mostly the channel is least bothered not Only Atrangii TV the Problem in Tata Play is channels like BTV News, Sarala Jeevana n many Kannada Channels are dropped abruptly from Tata Play Platform this is too bad we have to fight for these channels those were well n due to carriage fees n issue Tata Play is doing all these non sense things only because we customers are not taking any action it's high time guys we have to take action n nowadays I'm seeing a scroll of Atrangii TV being dropped from Tata Play wef 18th August 2022 as all the dropped channels are available on Other popular DTH Operators just like Airtel, Videocon D2H, Dish TV and many, please don't Ignore just Complain the Tata Play unauthorized actions to BCCC n TRAI, because as per TRAI rules Service provider has no rights to remove any of the channel, if there is an issue then the channel and the service provider has to compulsorily sort it out, as there is a rights to select the channels to cusromers. Please wake up guys let's show TATA PLAY the power of customers simply dropping all the channels if they r not ready then shut the service.
Hello members
I totally agree as tata play keeps on removing the channels and dont add inspite of several follow up. I think airtel is ok in this matter they retain the channels quickly and i think their carriage fee is not that costly.

Yes Tata play also removed 9x tashan , 9x jhakas, balle balle etc. Famous music channels. I m ready to switch to Airtel only if they give full cashback offer on new connection 😋

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock